Privacy | Policy
Early Modern Rome (EMR) collects the following data:
You directly provide EMR with all the data we collect.We collect data and process data when you:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address and phone number)
How will we use your data?
EMR collects your data so that we can:
We do not share your data with 3rd parties.
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with updates about the conference.
- Inform you of future conferences
You may always opt out of being on our mail list at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop EMR from contacting you in the future. If you no longer wish to be contacted, please click here.What are your data protection rights?
EMR would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request EMR for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that EMR correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to request EMR to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that EMR erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that EMR restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to EMR processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that EMR transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.comCookies:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.orgHow to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that EMR has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.